Re: F8 is getting *really* sysadmin-hostile

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:04:58 -0600
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell gmail com> wrote:

> What good are clients without servers?  And what are you supposed to
> do with all of the server-side software that comes with fedora if you
> don't have a static IP?

That's not what the OP was talking about.  Please stop taking every
posting of "dhcp would be good for this case" as "DO AWAY WITH ALL
STATIC IPS!!!"

But also realize that DHCP can be used as an automated method of
applying a static IP to a host.

--
Jesse Keating