F8, b43 and radio button for BCM4318

Hi all,

I have the BCM4318 wlan0. b43 driver picks it up after following instructions
using  broadcom-wl-4.80.53.0.tar.bz2. It does not active the card's radio (my
little blue light stays dark to say it like an end user) . dmesg
reports "ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): wlan0: link is not ready"

What do I need to do to get that working?

This is the farthest I've ever gotten using the stock driver, so kudos to all
involved in that.

thanks,

Eric Hartwell