Documentation

Hey all,

Just wanted your thoughts on something relating to documentation.  I had a
read of
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines#head-daa717ea096fa4d9cf7b9a49b5edb36e3bda3aac
relating specifically to the documentation aspect.  Basically I was
looking at  packaging Diveintopython.

http://www.diveintopython.org/index.html

There is no clear guideline except for will it improve the user
experience.  To me thats fairly ambiguous as to what is considered
improving the user experience.  It's probably worded that way specifically
for a reason to not limit what goes in.

>From my point of view this extends further for when the docs project get
the admin and desktop user guides completed obviously I would assume they
would be packaged.  If thats not the case then please correct me.

The other thing I did notice is that in the groups there is a
documentation section so the question is what constitutes improving the
user experience?

Cheers,

Marc