Re: Suggestions for F9

On 18/11/2007, Trever L. Adams <trever adams gmail com> wrote:

> I had seen these before. I do not think I want chandler or rscds. The
> later doesn't fully implement the protocol yet. It may never do so.
> Chandler seems much too heavy.

ObOT: Chandler is the subject of a rather fascinating (but bleak) book
on software engineering, "Dreaming In Code". I tried out the latest
Chandler release not long after I got the book, and it was still ..
not very stable. Things might have improved since then, though.

--
Michel Salim
http://hircus.jaiku.com/