WTF? Inaccessible bug reports?

  You are not authorized to access bug #260621.

Right.  Black-on-red too, somebody has seen too many crappy hollywood
movies.  Surprised it doesn't blink.

So I'm trying to find out why David Cantrell decided to make my life
hell on 2007-09-04 by disabling any possibility of static ip when
using kickstart and the changelog refers to bug #260621 which I'm
somehow not allowed to see.

So I am supposed to guess why the hell such a change was made how?
That would be the first step to try to provide a solution acceptable
by everybody.

  OG.