Support TV on Fedora - Proposal for Fedora 9

Fedora should have a good support of TV cards. I have a LifeView FlyVideo 98 and Fedora 8 with MythTV (and others) and I can't get TV working. I try almost everything (i am developer).
For home users, Fedora 9 TV support should by something like this: "Install this crappy package and you are zapping" :D

Sorry for my english.

      Compartí video en la ventana de tus mensajes (y también tus fotos de Flickr).
Usá el nuevo Yahoo! Messenger versión Beta. http://ar.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/