Re: Support TV on Fedora - Proposal for Fedora 9

Otto Rey wrote:
Fedora should have a good support of TV cards. I have a LifeView FlyVideo 98 and Fedora 8 with MythTV (and others) and I can't get TV working. I try almost everything (i am developer).
For home users, Fedora 9 TV support should by something like this: "Install this crappy package and you are zapping" :D

Sounds like a worthwhile goal, where possible without patent problems, are you willing to invest the time to make this happen?

Regards,

Hans