Re: information

chris,
thanks for the response. I am familiar with C and java. I work full-time as a desktop support analyst. I would like to participate in one of the testing meetings so I can have a better idea of what is required from volunteers. when is the next one?
marcelo

On 11/21/07, Christopher Brown <snecklifter gmail com> wrote:
On 21/11/2007, marcelo gobelli <marcelo gobelli gmail com > wrote:
> jason,
> i sent an email to will woods at redhat but I have not heard from him. I
> think I could help with testing.
> marcelo

Can you be more specific with what you'd like to do? I guess you have seen:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraTesting

I find working through bugs in bugzilla to be quite rewarding.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers

What languages are you familiar with? What is your background? Don't
be afraid to speak up., although I would highly recommend using
(subscribing) to the fedora-test-list which is dedicated to testing
releases.

Cheers
Chris

--