Re: javadoc scriptlets

AO> This is/was a JPackage-ism IIRC.

Well, according to some, jpackage-isms are fedora-isms, and we have no
Java guidelines which say anything to the contrary.

Please, if you understand Java, help us come up with some guidelines.
Or can I at least ping you directly with questions?  This and the
debuginfo issue are keeping me from even looking at other Java-using
packages in the review queue, but I'm sure I would find other issues
if I started looking.

 - J<