Re: New dependency in Fedora 8 - metacity

2007/11/25, Martin Sourada <martin sourada seznam cz>:

> So we have there three somewhat questionable dependences on metacity or
> nodoka-metacity-theme. Which one of these causes the problem for you?

I just want to remove metacity because it's not required for my system
-  nodoka-metacity-theme prevents me from removing metacity so I want
to remove it too but this one is tolerable. It costs only some
kilobytes in comparison with 11 megabytes of
*simple* *window manager, metacity.

--
With best regards!