Re: NetworkManager-umts

On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 10:58:20AM -0500, Dan Williams wrote:

> now, but it looks like that code is easily tweaked to handle CDMA
> broadband cards as well since they are vastly simpler to interact with
> than GSM cards.

Really?  I thought they all just looked like modems?  No?

I use Verizon, so I've only dealt with the CDMA stuff on my phone
(over bluetooth and USB).  I have looked at the GSM howtos and I
thought they were basically the same.  I guess I do recall a few odd
AT commands that they needed...

Oh, well...just curious!

John
--