Orphaning thinkfinger

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 15:32:39 UTC 2007

Hello there,

I am hereby dropping maintenance of thinkfinger. There are currently 3
bugs currently opened against it (#343271, #394181 and #356921), one of
which is multiarch conflict due to doxygen weirdness, second one if
fedora-specific and eventually the last one is claimed to be
fedora-specific by upstream (this was questioned by is left without
answer so far).
I am dropping the package since upstream does not seem to be very
responsive most of the time, and due to my lack of coding skills I can't
fix the bugs myself. I'll release the pkgdb ownership later today.

Regards,
Julian