Re: Support TV on Fedora - Proposal for Fedora 9

On Wed, 2007-11-21 at 19:29 -0800, Otto Rey wrote:
> Fedora should have a good support of TV cards. I have a LifeView
> FlyVideo 98 and Fedora 8 with MythTV (and others) and I can't get TV
> working. I try almost everything (i am developer).
> For home users, Fedora 9 TV support should by something like this:
> "Install this crappy package and you are zapping" :D

After a marathon coding/testing session with fursund[1] in #elisa, the
ivtv plugin[2] for elisa is now mostly working. It needs ivtv-utils[3]
(which I will package shortly) and elisa 0.3.2.

[1] http://dlai.jafu.dk/
[2] http://dlai.jafu.dk/wp-content/ivtvplugin.zip
[3] http://www.ivtvdriver.org/index.php/Download