Re: alpha/beta software in Fedora 8?

Adam Tkac (atkac redhat com) said:
> I've put this software to F8 because it has nice new features.

Really? Are our users clamoring for features *in bind* so much that we
should push an *alpha* version to released updates?

Heck, if so, let's just push all of GNOME 2.21 and xorg-1.4.99 into
F8 updates too.

If we want to get testing on it, and it's going into beta soon, put
it in rawhide. Maybe put it in updates-testing. Don't push it into
updates-stable; wait for an actual release for that.

Bill