[Fwd: [Inkscape-user] Fedora Package Maintainer]

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 29 10:41:45 UTC 2007

On Nov 28, 2007 9:14 AM, Michael Beckwith <michael d beckwith gmail com>
wrote:
>> Denis Leroy e-mail me off list and mentioned that he's no longer
>> interested in maintaining the Fedora package of Inkscape.  If there is
>> any other Fedora packagers that are willing to pick it up, that'd be
>> great.  I'm not sure of other Fedora lists that this should be posted
>> to, but if people could forward it to those that would be great.
>

>okay this definitely is not "a good thing"{tm}.  But I'm looking over
>what I'm maintaining now and there's no way I can commit to
>maintaining this one. I can't imagine inkscape not being maintained,
>but I can't be the one to do it.
>
>-jef

I'm guessing Inkscape would be a difficult package for your first one to learn on?
If anybody thought this was a reasonable goal, I think I'd be happy to learn and maintain it...

And if so, if somebody could point me in the direction of some resources that would be
cool :D

Best wishes,

Jon