Bootup speed for F8

Rudolf Kastl che666 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 09:30:31 UTC 2007

Personally i am working on straightening out initng which is part of
the repos and with selinux disabled (there is a bug in current initng
regarding selinux so dont use it if you want selinux enabled until the
next fix shows up) from start if init to gdm in 15 seconds with
NetworkManager and all that stuff enabled.
I guess with a bit more hacking and optimising you could go close to 10 seconds.

kind regards,
Rudolf Kastl