Re: Using xdg-utils instead of htmlview, other hardwired apps

On Tuesday 02 October 2007, Ville Skyttä wrote:

> I plan to do some grepping later

Did some now on my F7 box, new patches in addition to the previous ones at
http://scop.fedorapeople.org/patches/xdg-utils/ are available for:

amarok
bittorrent
dvdisaster
gimp
git
ImageMagick
kdepim
mailcap
notification-daemon
pidgin
python

Additionally, bug against emacs filed.

Note to maintainers: do not apply blindly, review if it's the right thing to
do and adjust/reject as appropriate (and notify me if you decide against a
patch and I'll remove it from the above URL (if I agree ;)).  If you decide
to apply a patch, changes are also pretty good that those changes would be
acceptable upstream, so don't hesitate to send them.