Notes for Fedora 8 Test 3

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 2 23:21:51 UTC 2007

Hi

Fedora 8 Test 3 has been pushed to mirrors and will be available as per
the release schedule. In the official announcement, we intend to list
any import changes as well as bugs and since I haven't been paying close
attention as before in between the last test release and this one, I
would love to get some help with that.

If you are a rawhide user and noticed any major changes after test 3
(new features, new packages, user visible things) and if there are major
issues that we need to highlight, do let me know either here or offlist.
Thanks.

Rahul