Notes for Fedora 8 Test 3

Hi

Fedora 8 Test 3 has been pushed to mirrors and will be available as per the release schedule. In the official announcement, we intend to list any import changes as well as bugs and since I haven't been paying close attention as before in between the last test release and this one, I would love to get some help with that.

If you are a rawhide user and noticed any major changes after test 3 (new features, new packages, user visible things) and if there are major issues that we need to highlight, do let me know either here or offlist. Thanks.

Rahul