Problems with recent F7 updates comps-f7.xml

I do F7 kickstart installs here and I add a repo line for the F7 updates so that they get installed automatically. Today I get an error from anaconda complaining that it can't find the comps-f7.xml file, though it does download it fine. I'm guessing that it is actually a parsing error, though no diagnostics make it into anaconda.log. I did a successful install on the 1st, so the change must be recent.

Any ideas?

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com