printing problems with some applications

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Fri Oct 5 15:53:46 UTC 2007

Joseph Sacco wrote:
> Evolution and evince no longer print after updating to the latest
> version of rawhide [05-Oct-07].  Other applications print OK as does the
> test page from the printer set up. I can also print text files from the
> command line using lp.
>
> Anyone else seeing this?

I've been experiencing printer errors on my LaserJet 2100 which seem to only be
triggered when printing from a rawhide box. I did file a bugzilla. I have not
been able to determine the cause of the errors. The behavior is to put the
printer in some type of error state with it's error light illuminated, pressing
the "GO" button clears the error and printing continues normally.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>