Re: Distributing Fedora packages under GPLv2 3(b)

On 10/5/07, Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas mailhot laposte net> wrote:
> IMHO if we go that way we should just never purge koji srpms during 3
> years. Koji is already hugely useful as an archive of fedora builds.

If we can commit to not purging koji srpms, that makes things very
easy moving forward. But I'm not sure we can commit to that.  My toy
script assumes we can't commit to that and we have to regenerate from
cvs and cvs look-aside cache of the source.

-jef