OpenSceneGraph-devel woes on F-7/FC-6 ExcludeArch change in stable release

Christopher Stone chris.stone at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 21:45:12 UTC 2007

On 10/8/07, Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 at freenet.de> wrote:
> I fail to understand why you are making all this fuzz.

Don't worry about it, I had to rebuild my packages for F-7 today and
was just surprised that the builds failed.  Please try to inform me in
the future if OSG changes will require a rebuild for my packages.

I am hopeful that a feature can be added to the Fedora infrastructure
to allow automatic rebuilds of dependent packages when required.