Re: f8t3 Live on ibm a20m: how do I login?

On Sun, 2007-10-07 at 21:58 -0400, sean darcy wrote:
> Trying to run live cd on something, I've tried to run it on an ibm a20m
> notebook ( 2000 vintage, pentium 3 700mz ).
>
> The gdm throws up the login screen asking for the user name, and says
> user fedora will login in 60 seconds.

If you type fedora and hit enter before the counter goes negative, does
it work?  Or click on the Fedora user on the left column?  It _should_.
But I've seen this before, usually on machines with the wrong time in
the hwclock.  Worth filing against gdm if it's not already filed

Jeremy