Gnome Logout Hangs?

I saw a while back (if I'm recalling correctly) Jesse acknowledging the
gnome logout hang bug as known and should be fixed by a forthcoming X11
update but that was several weeks ago and it still happens for me. Is it
something I'm running or is it still happening for everyone?

Thanks,

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb unh edu    |