Re: Merging totem and totem-xine

On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 22:29 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> I don't intend to have this feature visible at all, but it would be
> possible if somebody wants to cook up a TweakUI for GNOME...
What do you think of a simple dialog box like this?

| Please select the engine you would like to use for totem below:  |
|           |^ gstreamer                                           |
|           |  xine                                                |
|                                        [ OK ]   [ Cancel ]       |

Stewart