wordpress 2.3

I am about to update wordpress to 2.3. One of the "great" features of
wordpress 2.3 is that it supports auto-update notification.

I am thinking about to disable this feature in the Fedora rpm because
the update is anyway supposed to be updated via yum/rpm and not by
downloading it directly from wordpress. Just like it is the case for
firefox.

		Adrian