better install experience

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 19:18:02 UTC 2007

Some time back, IIRC I posted that it would improve the user experience if
fedora installer would include a few tools.  I am (once again) getting a
new machine, and (once again) it's coming with windoze pre-installed.  I
need to do ntfsresize.  Last time, I had to grab a live-cd that had an
ntfsresize, before I could do fedora install.  Has this situation improved?

If we want to improve the user experience, it would be great if anaconda
offered to do the resize.  Even for an experienced user, who wants to d/l +
burn >1 cd/dvd?