Retiring procinfo

Hello,
  I would like to retire the procinfo package because:

- latest upstream release in 2001
- nobody seems to be actually using it -- it has probably never worked
on 64-bit architectures, under certain circumstances it crashed even on
i386 but I have no bugreport mentioning that (found it myself when
solving the 64-bit problem)

In any case I'd rather ask...  Any objections?

--
Tomáš Smetana
Base OS Software Engineer, Red Hat