"rpmq: no arguments given for query" message while trying to make <anything> in Fedora's CVS tree

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:03:56 UTC 2007

Hello All!
Since couple of days ago I can't build tag or make anything else in
Fedora's CVS tree. All my attemps ends with message in subj.

Looking with ps aux I fond only this suspicious process:

31470 pts/1    Ss     0:00  \_ /bin/bash
31496 pts/1    S+     0:00      \_ make tag
31576 pts/1    S+     0:00          \_ grep -i ^buildarch:.*noarch

My system is PowerPC-based Mac Mini with Fedora 7 installed.
--
With best regards!