Re: CDs DVDs or netboot. Oh my!

Le Jeu 11 octobre 2007 15:36, Matthias Clasen a écrit :
> Nicolas,

Matthias ,

Thank you for bringing some calm to this discussion.

> I believe we mostly agree that it is better to have an unattended
> install

I certainly hope so.

> We had some discussions about that internally, but it
> is not as easy as it sounds...

I don't doubt it.

> We may disagree on whether package selections is a "required human
> interaction" during the install process.

I fear that now we emphasize single-CD spins, it has become pretty
much required. This was not the case in the past when the primary
install method gave you access to a significant part of the Fedora
package collection.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot