Re: compiz-fusion other apps?

Caerie Houchins wrote:
I know that compiz-fusion is seen as a tech preview in F8, but are there any plans to include ccsm and the other applications that go along with it at some point ? Right now there doesn't seem to be a way to configure the compiz-fusion plugins...

I know there are a lot of ways posted on how to put this in ourselves, but I really would like to stick to rawhide until the release of F8 for testing reasons.

Some of these are in review.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AskFedora/2007-09-24

Rahul