Re: Memory usage - default X install can't use yum with 1GB RAM machine

James Antill wrote:
 I've attached a simple python script I've used, it's not perfect but it
shows roughly how much dead memory you have and will kind of show where
it is.

Great script. But is rebooting the only answer?

I wondered whether prelink cleaned up after itself.

sean