Getting there, just figuring out koji....

Hi,

Ok, had a brain wave. It's no longer make build, but I need to use koji.

I have pretty much got it figured, except for the actual build.

Currently, I use

koji build dist-f8 'cvs://cvs.fedoraproject.org/cvs/pkgs/libgdiplus

It comes back saying it can't find the directory. Using viewcvs, it
looks right.

How do I build for rawhide/f8 using koji?

TTFN

Paul