Re: better install experience

Szabolcs Szakacsits <szaka <at> ntfs-3g.org> writes:
> But my email came back when I tried to send it to the list unsubscribed.

Hint (also for other people in the same situation): You can use GMane to get
around the subscription requirement. There's a nice web interface, you pick the
message to reply to, choose "Followup", write your reply, fill your captcha,
click "Post this article" and off it goes to the list. Only the first time,
there's a confirmation e-mail sent to validate the e-mail address, you have to
send it back. Once that's done, replying over the web just works.

        Kevin Kofler