shared libraries and selinux

Greetings,

I'm the kst maintainer (a KDE scientific plotting program) and I'm
locally building version 1.5.0 (just released) for testing before I
place things in Fedora proper.

I can easily build rpms and install them, but I get the following error:
kst: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libkstextdate.so.1:
cannot restore segment prot after reloc: Permission denied

The following chcon commands in %post fix the problem, but I don't
really know much about selinux, if this is the correct course of action,
or am I misunderstanding things.
chcon -t texrel_shlib_t %{_libdir}/libkst*so.1*
chcon -t texrel_shlib_t %{_libdir}/kde3/kst*so
chcon -t texrel_shlib_t %{_libdir}/kde3/kstplugins/*so

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
"Two Hundred -- And Forty Dollars -- Worth of Pudding -- Aww Yeah!"