Re: Network Manager 0.7.0-0.3.svn2970 broken?!

Tom London wrote:
On 10/11/07, Stefan Grosse <singularitaet gmx net> wrote:
After the rawhide update of today, October 10th the Network Manager seems to
be broken in a way that it interrupts my internet connection completely. I
cannot activate eth0 manually. Internet works only if the networkmanager is
not loaded on startup.

I have an Asus A8Js notebook with intel 3945 for wlan and for wired I have:
a realtek (pci, r8169, NETWORK, RTL8111/8168B PCI Express Gigabit) Ethernet
controller.

Stefan

Believe these version of NM allows configurable 'auto connection'.

My would come up with no network connection, but I could manually
select it from the nm-applet.

Applications->System Tools->Configuration Editor allows setting
'autoconnect' for each connection.--

For me, this was 'system->networking->connections->1->connection->autoconnect'

I do not see "networking" under system the the Configuration Editor. I have NM, NM-gnome, NM-glib installed.

Am I missing something? Hope so, cause NM is really messing me up.

sean