Re: how to keep ssb kernel module from loading?

eah wrote:
On Saturday 13 October 2007 18:20:15 pm sean darcy wrote:
I have a laptop with a braodcom 4311 wireless card :(.

The b43 and ssb kernel modules don't work. I need to load ndiswrapper.

Are there kernel parameters that I can use in grub.conf to stop ssb from

sean

I usually unload ssb with rmmod ssb then put blacklist ssb into /etc/modules.d/blacklist* and then modprobe ndiswrapper (assumming ndiswrapper is already configured).

eah

I can do that, but I was hoping to use a kernel parameter in grub.conf.

sean