Re: Ekiga working for anyone?

Jon Nettleton wrote:
On 10/14/07, Matthew Miller <mattdm mattdm org> wrote:
So, is Ekiga working for anyone? Whenever I connect, I immediately get a
crash with a floating point error and a message about something audio
related....

It is working for me.  I just used it earlier today.  I am on my
laptop with the newest rawhide using the internal VIA chipset
soundcard for playback and the USB mic from recording.

WORKSFORME, what version/dist are you having problems on?

   -Mike