Re: Ekiga working for anyone?

On Sun, 2007-10-14 at 20:27 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> So, is Ekiga working for anyone? Whenever I connect, I immediately get a
> crash with a floating point error and a message about something audio
> related....

It works for me but I had to set the audio input and output to specific
devices instead of the "default" ones. With default, I got a dialog box
about not being able to use the audio device because it may be in use or
something along those lines.

Thanks,

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb unh edu    |