F7 koji build not present in build-current repo ?

I build hamlib 1.2.6.2 on koji for a F-7 update:

that was 3 days ago. I still don't see the new hamlib RPMs showing up on the koji dist-fc7-build-current repo, and that's preventing me from doing rebuilds on a couple of packages that are affected by this update. did something fall thru cracks ? :-)

-denis