vdr-skinsoppalusikka license change from GPL+ to GPLv2+

Hi,

I'm following Ville Skyttä's example here ;)

vdr-skinsoppalusikka is a new package and my first Fedora package. It's a
standalone skin for the VDR. Its license was changed from GPL+ to GPLv2+ in
version 1.0.5.

Unfortunately I made a mistake and changed the license to GPLv2 only in
vdr-skinsoppalusikka-1.0.5-1, which was just pushed to F-7 updates-testing,
sorry. That's why vdr-skinsoppalusikka-1.0.5-2 is currently building in koji.

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio
vpivaini cs helsinki fi