Re: googleearth?

David Boles wrote:
on 10/16/2007 2:25 AM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
Jos Vos <jos <at> xos.nl> writes:
On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 11:29:40PM +0200, Lubomir Kundrak wrote:
Randomly hanging (well, not so random, see strace :) with both fglrx and
intel hardware. A good explanation is "proprietary pile of crap" ;)
What is proprietary?  Isn't the Intel driver open source?
Google Earth is proprietary.

        Kevin Kofler

Good show Kevin!!!   ;-)  I wondered just how long it would take before
someone else noticed, and actually said something. My I gather that you
noticed at once and only now replied?  <big> <smile.

So who is working on porting/packaging NASA whirlwind/worldwind, optionally with the dataset as a 1GB+ rpm instead of streaming from online?

Or at least, kmarble runnable under gnome (I dunno, does it work for f8 already?)?

-dmc