nucleo version problem

KH KH kwizart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 08:38:15 UTC 2007

2007/10/16, Christopher Stone <chris.stone at gmail.com>:

> On 10/14/07, subhodip biswas <440volt.tux at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi !
> >
> > I was thinking of packaging nucleo
> > [http://insitu.lri.fr/~roussel/projects/nucleo/]
> > First ..Is anybody working on this already??
> > Second... Nucleo comes in Nucleo-2007-XX-XX format. how to resolve this
> ??
>
> I packaged nucleo a while back and orphaned it, it should still be
> there in CVS.  Others have worked on packaging it since, but nothing
> has been officially added back to Fedora AFAIK.

I don't know if it worth packaging nucleo for Fedora... May be possible but
it will miss a dependency (ffmpeg)... Packaging Metisse seems harder since
it will have the same problems as packaging XGL (as Metisse isn't modular as
AIGLX - and use it owns fvwm that will conflict the Fedora version)...

Nicolas (kwizart)