Re: NFS mounting errors

Mike Chambers wrote:
On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 11:59 -0400, Steve Dickson wrote:

Yes... there appears to be a cut/past error in the initscript.
Make the following change or wait for a few to pull a new package
out of rawhide:
42c42
<       [ "$NETWORKING" = "no" ] || exit 6
---
 >       [ "$NETWORKING" = "no" ] && exit 6

Thanks Steve, that did the trick.  Although, guess gonna have to send
another email with another subject, as I thought the reason rhgb would
start and immediately go back to console was because of this problem.
But I think it's a different bug or something.
The new build is at

steved.