Want to get PostgreSQL related packages out of the door

Hi,

I have some packages (all of them are PostgreSQL related) waiting for
review. I also have a few of them which are waiting for submission.

All of them are upstream packages, and being used for some time. Also
some packages, like postgresql-plr and postgresql-ip4r requires very
little work to review...

Since I want to concentrate on packaging more stuff for PostgreSQL, I'd
like to get all of my packages out of Fedora's door.

So, I need reviewers for those packages. Any volunteers?

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ