Looking for help with my packages

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 23:23:08 UTC 2007

On 10/16/07, Orion Poplawski <orion at cora.nwra.com> wrote:
>      * python-basemap -- Plots data on map projections (with continental
> and political boundaries)
>
>      * python-basemap-data -- Data for python-basemap
>
>      * python-dateutil -- Powerful extensions to the standard datetime
> module
>
>      * python-matplotlib -- Python plotting library
>
>      * python-numarray -- Python array manipulation and computational
> library
>
>      * pytz -- World Timezone Definitions for Python

I'm going to have to take all of these over.  Most of this stuff is
associated with matplotlib. Is there anything currently which needs
python-numarray? Does it do anything that numpy doesn't take care of
now?  I might decide to let this one expire if its there only for
backwards compatibility.

-jef