Small Fonts in Firefox and Thunderbird

I upgraded to some package built during Tuesday (should be in Wednesday's rawhide) that suddenly changed the menu and dialog fonts in both Firefox and Thunderbird. In Thunderbird the fonts of the title bar, menus, mail listings, To, From all became smaller and difficult to read. The font size and appearance within reading e-mail and composer hasn't changed. In Firefox the menus and URL bar became similarly small, while web pages haven't changed in appearance.

I'm guessing some font rendering thing changed?
Was this intentional or a bug?

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com