Re: Request for Comments: Proposed changes to Fedora development cycle

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
On 17.10.2007 08:22, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
[...]
Of did we document somewhere in between how to switch from rawhide to
release before rawhide moves on? If yes please point me to, then I'll
blog about it to get the old scheme out of peoples head.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/YumUpgradeFaq
Feel free to add any missing information. It should be easier to switch to and away from rawhide though.

That page talks about updating from F<n> -> F<(n+(1|2))>, not how to
disable rawhide before it moves on ;-)

anymore in rawhide iirc)

I'll see if I can add a few words about the benefits of the shell there
over the next few days...

Those are the sort of missing information that can be added by anyone. It beats the discussions.

Rahul