Re: rpms/rpcbind/devel rpcbind.init,1.7,1.8 rpcbind.spec,1.21,1.22

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:34:36 +0200
Michael Schwendt <mschwendt tmp0701 nospam arcor de> wrote:

> But the initscripts doc files still cover this variable (albeit
> without any details), and many initscripts do the ||'n'&& dance based
> on its value (albeit without a policy). /etc/init.d/network even
> exists with 0 (zero!) when NETWORKING=no, so not evaluating it in
> network service scripts would be inconsistent.
>
> Low hanging fruit for Fedora 9?

Yes, I'd like to see an effort to clean up init scripts and set some
policy on them in F9.  We have some bugs currently to make them more
LSB compat, but that was rather terse and without guidelines.

--
Jesse Keating