Re: Experimental ppc livecd-iso-to-stick support

Jarod Wilson wrote:
Spent a while beating on a usb stick to make it boot my powerbook. Once that was working, I attempted to add support to livecd-iso-to-stick to set up a stick automagically. The work-in-progress, works-for-me fruits of my labor:

http://people.redhat.com/jwilson/misc/livecd-iso-to-stick.ppc
http://people.redhat.com/jwilson/misc/livecd-iso-to-stick-ppc.diff

That would be livecd-iso-to-disk, not -stick, so:

http://people.redhat.com/jwilson/misc/livecd-iso-to-disk.ppc
http://people.redhat.com/jwilson/misc/livecd-iso-to-disk-ppc.diff

Oops.

--